For our next fundraiser of the school-year, we’ve partnered with NOTHING BUNDT CAKE, a locally owned business, to sell some of their delicious cakes. A sweet treat, just in time for Valentine’s Day!
· Fundraiser will run from January 20th through February 3rd.
· All cakes are 8” round and serve approximately 8-10 people.
· The price is $25, with $5 for each cake earned by our school.
· The flavor options are: Snickerdoodle, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Classic Vanilla, Red Velvet, Lemon, and Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookie.
· This flyer has the description of each flavor, that you can share with family and friends via email or social media.
IMPORTANT ORDERING INFORMATION:
· Orders can be placed using one of the following options:
*Online: using this link https://form.jotform.com/210187839144055.
*Order Form: complete the attached Order Form and submit it via email to the Fundraising Committee at LESFundraising1@gmail.com or return it to school.
*Payment can be made using one of the following options:
–Paypal: send payment to email@example.com using the “Sending to a friend” option to avoid fees. Please include “Nothing Bundt Cakes” in the note section of your payment.
–Check: payable to Limerick Elementary Home & School League and sent to school.
–Cash: only accepted via parent drop off to the office on any school day between 8:30am – 4pm.
Orders will be available for LES families to pick up in the LES Parking Lot in the evening on Thursday, February 11th. An email with pick up time will be sent closer to the pick up date. Alternate arrangements can be made for families not available to pick up that evening.
Questions? Contact LESFundraising1@gmail.com