Limerick Elementary is proud to host its first ever Trunk or Treat event on Saturday, October 15, 2022 from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m in the Limerick Elementary School parking lot (playground side) at 81 Limerick Center Rd. If you’re interested in joining in the fun and setting up with your own vehicle (the theme is entirely up to you!), please submit the registration form below. If you’re a trick-or-treater who is interested in testing out your new costume and scoring some sweet loot before Halloween, be sure to come out for a few hours of fun and goodies.
Note: Trick-or-treaters and their families do not need to register for the event.
General Event Rules and Information
- Nothing too scary, please. 🙂
- The event will take place in the LES parking lot on the playground side.
- If you’re setting up with your vehicle, don’t forget to bring nut-free candy/goodies to hand out to all of the trick-or-treaters.
- For those setting up, please plan on being there for the duration of the event so that we don’t have moving vehicles around the children and their families.
- Set up will begin at 3:00 p.m, and trick-or-treating (open to everyone!) will open at 4:00 p.m.
- Various prizes will be awarded for the most creative displays!
- This event is for LES community members only.
If you're a local vendor and would like to set up, please submit the form above with "Vendor" as the Grade/Teacher Name, and we'll be in touch.